Update for Lightroom 1.3.1
Does not look like many fixed for the Windows version but here you go:
UPDATE FOR LIGHTROOM 1.3.1:
Lightroom 1.3.1 includes additional corrections for the following issues:
(These issues are specific to the 1.3.1 update. Lightroom 1.3.1 also includes all of the previous updates listed for Lightroom 1.3 below)
● The Lightroom 1.3 Print Module could previously cause the application to crash on either OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1 during template usage.
● On Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1, the import process from a card reader or other device into Lightroom could fail to import all or a portion of the selected images.
● A decrease in Develop slider responsiveness introduced in Lightroom 1.3 has been corrected.
● The Lightroom 1.3 Develop module could cause the application to crash if adjustments were made in quick succession.
● Compressed raw files from the Nikon D100 were read incorrectly in Lightroom 1.3.
● A possible artifact in raw file support for the Olympus E-3 has been corrected.
● The Lightroom FTP Plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK did not function properly if the password
was not saved with the selected FTP preset.
● Editing or creating a new FTP preset immediately prior to using the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK would cause the FTP process to fail.
● Using the Export as Previous option did not work with the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK.