Twenty years of software industry experience within dynamic leading edge software and
services companies. Expertise includes software product/program management, technical people
management, architectural design, and agile process improvement. Analytical decision maker
with excellent problem-solving and leadership skills. Strong ability to translate customer and
business need into compelling products.
- Sr. Director, Product Management
- Lead platform and ecosystem product management team.
- Ran core product management team driving execution for Splunk Enterprise.
- Responsible for process improvement to drive a cloud-first strategy within engineering and product management.
- Responsible for product wide portfolio management organizational process.
- Principal Group Program Manager - Visual Studio
- Built a strong Program Manager team, providing leadership and direction through several
full product life-cycles.
- Experienced in cross-organization collaboration with DevDiv, Windows, SQL, Yammer, and
- Responsible for improving customer productivity through architecture and collaboration
- Product planning experience, including the owner of Visual Studio Ultimate’s product backlog.
- Microsoft Leadership Bench program (FY2010-FY2011)
- Member of the STB High Potential Leadership program.
- Director of Software Development / Architecture
- Managed several development teams ranging from eight to thirty members.
- Created process improvement team to streamline product development processes.
- Implemented software release management process improving release quality.
- Initiated test-driven development methodologies within the product development teams.
- Sales Engineer / Manager AppDemo Team
- Managed multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Designed and built JSP/EJB architecture to support Vignette’s next generation product suite.
- Pre-Sales engineering and consulting to Vignette’s strategic Fortune 100 accounts.
- Director of Technology
- Responsible for all technical operations with twelve direct reports.
- Successfully deployed a high-availability commerce system.
- Senior Consultant
- Developed architectures for large scale, hi-availability commerce sites that met or exceeded
- Coordinated and influenced system engineering and hosting operations during the critical startup
- Co-Founder / Software Engineer
- Built interesting integrations between industrial equipment and client systems.
ACCENTURE (ANDERSEN CONSULTING)
- Consulted at United Parcel Services, built custom web server on the AS/400.
U. of Pittsburgh
- B.S. Electrical Engineering
Integrated work lists for engineering project change management, United States Patent: 8726226
Using web model feeds to version models which are defined in modeling languages, United States Patent: 8601440
Architectural data metrics overlay, United States Patent: 8413108
Enable top-down service design, United States Patent: 8086992